1. "If man doesn't learn to treat the oceans and the rainforest with respect, man will become extinct." - Peter Benchley
2. "I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use." - Saint Mother Teresa
3. "If we pollute the air, water, and soil that keeps us alive and well, and destroy the biodiversity that allows natural systems to function, no amount of money will save us." - Dr David Suzuki
4. "It cannot be right to manufacture billions of objects that are used for a matter of minutes, and then are with us for centuries." - Roz Savage
5. Be part of the solution, not the pollution.
Which quote was your favourite? Comment below!
The Team from Lavox